• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] JNGP error?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Okay so I was just doing some terrains on my map (adding trees/modifiying terrain) and when I went to save I got this error:

Access violation at address 10005084 in module 'SFmpq.dll'. Read of address 0000015B

I think that's a memory read problem but I don't know how to fix that.

I don't know if it may help but... I recently downloaded JNGP because I needed more doodads to finish my terrains and I was exceeding the limit on normal WE...

Any idea of how to fix this?

Thanks!

Edit: I tried save map as.. and saved it under a new name. I mean when I tried that, I got the same error, but the map seems to be saved anyway... I don't understand... After this error message it says it's unable to save the map but it saves it anyway? Wtf...

Edit2: NEVERMIND! Fixed it myself.

I often had some kind of weird errors while trying to modify/delete maps while they were selected (on wc3, when you wanna play a map... you gotta select it in your map folder... I'm talking about that selection) and I couldn't save because of this. Same thing happened here. I selected another map and it saved without getting any error.

Well... it can be closed lol... sorry for posting that...

Status
Not open for further replies.