• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

JNGP causes loading error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I use JNGP alot and this happens to most of the maps I make on it. After a while for some reason they all start crashing at the loading screen.

Any fix for this?

:( I was trying to recreate Archlyte Steppe from gran pulse of ff13 into wc3 but now i guess I can't :(

Level 6
There is a problem with your code.

Sometimes it can be due to loops defined wrong, which JNPG can't detect in some cases.

Post your problem code, and I should be able to find the problem.

If you don't know which code causes it, then manually disable each one, until the map will run.

Level 4
k here are my triggers, They leak but this is not a multiplayer map.

• NestMover
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Order Vitrata 0040 <gen> to Move To (Center of NestMovement <gen>)
      • Unit - Order Vitrata 0040 <gen> to Move To (Center of Nest Movement2 <gen>)
      • Unit - Order Vitrata 0040 <gen> to Move To (Center of NestMovement3 <gen>)
      • Unit - Order Vitrata 0040 <gen> to Move To (Center of NestMovement4 <gen>)
      • Trigger - Run NestMover <gen> (checking conditions)
  • Animate
    • Events
      • Time - Every 2.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Animation - Play Scarlesaur 0032 <gen>'s stand animation
  • Movement
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Order Scarlesaur 0024 <gen> to Patrol To (Center of Region 000 <gen>)
      • Unit - Order Vitrata 0034 <gen> to Patrol To (Random point in Region 001 <gen>)
      • Unit - Order Vitrata 0033 <gen> to Patrol To (Random point in Region 001 <gen>)
      • Unit - Order Vitrata 0035 <gen> to Patrol To (Random point in Region 001 <gen>)
  • Melee Initialization
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Sound - Play Final_Fantasy_XIII_Music___The_Archylte_Steppe <gen>
      • Melee Game - Use melee time of day (for all players)
      • Visibility - Disable fog of war
      • Visibility - Disable black mask
      • Visibility - Create an initially Enabled visibility modifier for Player 1 (Red) emitting Visibility across (Playable map area)
      • Selection - Select Hero 0001 <gen> for Player 1 (Red)

Level 16
Moin moin =)

If you say the editor crushes (or what ever) while loading, maybe it shows an error massage... No? Ok then to your triggers:

1) You just need to use one trigger for "Map initialization" stuff.

2) In your NestMover trigger you start the trigger at initialization and at the and you run it again (check conditions) - I don't know what the use of that =O

3) In your Melee Initialization trigger you use an imported sound/music. Are you sure this file works correct and why there are so many _ in the name. You should fix that.

4) In your Melee Initialization trigger: Why you create a visible modifier after you disable fog of war and black mask anyway?

Greetings
~ The Bomb King > Dr. Boom

Level 8
haha, of course! i overlooked that. That trigger is an infinite loop. Infinite loops that loops immediately always crashes. Maybe if you add a wait to that loop it will not crash.

Also, man, why are you ordering the same unti to move to 4 points at the same time?

Status
Not open for further replies.