• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[JassHelper] The File Exists Error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Hi,

Starting today I've been getting this error everytime I save a map. It doesn't matter if its a fresh new map or an old one. After saving all the custom objects, data, etc. the editor doesn't run JassHelper. Instead I get this message everytime.

dbnssx.jpg

I did some research and found this thread: http://www.thehelper.net/threads/the-file-exists.133671/

Now apparently another guy who had the same exact issue never got it resolved. People were calling it an April Fool's joke?

Let me set this straight: Everything was working fine yesterday and this morning till about 10:00. Then suddenly this error now pops up. I've done a system restore. And I've downloaded two new installs of JassNewGenv5d. But still the same error. I can't map if JassHelper doesn't run, nor does it to do my external commands either.

Status
Not open for further replies.