• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Jasshelper scriptonly false data

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 26
Trying to convert a .j file with jasshelper via command line

Code:
"jasshelper\jasshelper.exe" --scriptonly <commonJPath> <blizzardJPath> <inputJ> <targetPath>

as it is stated in manual.

It starts and everything, finds my input file but appends it to the contents of some other script file before checking it. I do not know where jasshelper reads that other script from. None of the input parameters contain it. It is code I have written before but it should not be loaded at this point. I cleared the logs of jngp, deleted .j and .wct files in its directory that had contained it and the maps including backups.

Does jasshelper/jngp inject the paths to the last saved maps/scripts anywhere? The code it currently adds is actually the one it should convert later on (gets modified however) but because of this incident, everything is doubly declared.

Level 26
From vJass to jass. When saving in editor, the .j file is assembled from the .wct and .wtg and JNGP afterwards transforms it to plain jass.

Dunno why, I have saved in JNGP again, it works now.

I have substituted jasshelper with an own exe that exports all data from the map upon saving, then runs various tools on it and finally imports everything back. This way, it is faster than having every tool extract/repack for themselves and you can easily see what the map archive contains.

edit: Problem reoccured.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.