• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

JassHelper Error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Please move to Warcraft Editing Tools.

When I try to run the executable for Jasshelper, I get this error:

jasshelper.exe - Unable To Locate Component

This application has failed to start because bin\SFmpq.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.

I really want to learn vJass so someone please help me solve this problem.

[Using Windows Vista]

Last edited:
Level 7
did you check the bin folder ? If it doesnt contain SFmpq.dll you should get one in there ;)

SFmpq.dll is a library that is used to open/read/write blizzards .mpq format

if you cant find it on google by just searching for the file name try looking for Shadow Flare MPQ editor

Level 12
did you check the bin folder ? If it doesnt contain SFmpq.dll you should get one in there ;)

SFmpq.dll is a library that is used to open/read/write blizzards .mpq format

if you cant find it on google by just searching for the file name try looking for Shadow Flare MPQ editor

I already have it in the subfolder "bin", and I know that because JassHelper runs but crashes because of the error posted above.

Status
Not open for further replies.