• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[JASS] Jass New Gen Pack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I created the same topic a lot of time ago but i got no answer.
I spent a lot of time to make it to work right but got no effect.
That's the reason why i am creating this topic.

I came here for answers, no for hearing something like "oh just another noob who doesnt know how to turn it on!"
If you have no answer - dont even comment.

Versions:

jassnewgenpack5d.zip
0.A.2.B.jasshelper

Some quastions to me such as "Have you done everything like here:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/miscellaneous-tutorials-456/how-download-install-confige-jngp-160547/?"
Answer: Check the screens.

About the RtC:
it was like that from the start.

For the first here are my settings of JNGP:

JassHelperSettings.jpg

RtCSettings.jpg

RtCSettings.jpg

GrimoireSettings.jpg

About the problem itself:

When I save the map "DashbyNidd2.w3x" there is Jass Helper saving process after the regular WE one.

When i save the map "CM_UP_v.0.1.2.w3x" after the normal WE saving, JassHelper's one doesnt apear and i can't test the map.

Attachments

• CM_UP_v.0.1.2.w3x
    93.8 KB · Views: 69
  • DashbyNidd2.w3x
    27.4 KB · Views: 69
Level 16
Moin moin =)

Omg just another noob who.... nah ofc kidding =D

Hey I just download the CM_UP_v.0.1.2.w3x map and I can save and test it. Maybe you can try the following, because I hadn't activated the debug mode:

1) Open the editor, disable the debug more and exit the editor.
2) Now open your map with the editor and after the map is loaded, activate the debug mode.

3) Now try to save and test your map.

Hmm I did only point 2 and 3 because I turned off the debug mode from beginning. ( I couldn't test it if the debug mode was off ) [RtC is a bad option anyway so....]

Greetings
~ The Bomb King > Dr. Boom

Status
Not open for further replies.