• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

JASS DB/Warcraft Reforged files DB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Could you add some kind of JASS DB with the latest Blizzard.j, common.j and common.ai and make all three files downloadable.

Or even add some kind of file DB for standard models and files?

I am always searching for the latest natives etc. and it would be cool to have some easy link on the start page or if want to look for some file information of a Warcraft: Reforged file.

For example if I don't want to start the World Editor and look for a file/model/pathing texture/ground texture/hidden file and share an URL or an URL to a native function this would be really useful and it would attract even more users to the page.

The DB could be generated from one single Warcraft Reforged installation or the archives.

You could add a separate icon after "Tutorials" like "Warcraft Reforged" and submenus for models/natives etc.

On the current website I can't find the latest common.j etc. and have to ask for it.

Level 25
So you could add a search functionality/some lists of the assets which could then be opened in the viewer and linked somewhere?
This would be great for example if you want to show somebody an animation via a URL or maybe for research for hidden files etc.?

As long as you cannot download the textures/models there should be no problem with legal stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.