• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

put README file in ZIPs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Why dont you just get a program like WC3 Viewer and look up the skin it was based on. Besides most of the time theyll have the path somewere on the web page. That will tell you the path. And as for who made it just look on the page you downloaded it from. This will save Darky from a lot of work

Level 4
I already have that program and know how to use it and i know most files have the info listed on the page...that was not my point.

My point is that I download lots of models etc. but don't use them right away. It's much easier to be able to look at the info again in the ZIP file when I use it than to have to find where it is on this site again.

Level 5
Well why should Darky and all the people who do skins and models have to do more work because you just download the models and let them sit in your computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.