• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Jaina.blp

Reactions: deepstrasz and Hawk
Uploaded in 512x512 because the 256 version loses a LOT of detail. if youd rather have it then let me know though because ill update this.

Keywords:
jaina, boobs, female, girl, dragon, drake, wizard, sorcerer, sorceress, mage
Contents

Jack the Ripper (Texture)

Reviews
18:39 July 1 2010 Nice job, the cape change completes it, the eyes look better 2, nice work

M

18:39 July 1 2010
Nice job, the cape change completes it, the eyes look better 2, nice work

Level 10
She's from the blue dragon flight. Netherwind is a term forarcane stuff in WoW. If I'm not mistaken Malygos is referenced with Netherwind. The eyes are orange because Malygos is the inspiration for this, but I wanted it to be female.
thanks for all the comments btw :]

Level 18
Well.. Why does it say ''Netherwind Aspect'' ? Netherwind is name of mage tier 2 in WoW.. And what does Malygos have to do with a mage set. o_O Malygos doesnt have like anything to do with this what you said. Also Malygos doesnt have orange eyes in his elf form (He has blue ones). <.>

Level 48
It's great, but I do believe the brown color ruins it. If the cape was teamcolored, or blue like the rest, it would have had a set color scheme, and in general would look a lot less messy, and nice. I do believe that the Aspect of Malygos would have a more royal and decorated looking armor; runes, diamonds and perhaps some "blue gold" of some sorts would improve this skin greatly. The cloak especially looks a bit too "rugged" and "simple" for such a royal wizard, plus a DRAGON aspect.

Besides, a black reptile-like "eye pupil" would help improve the simple look of the eyes.

Level 10
It's great, but I do believe the brown color ruins it. If the cape was teamcolored, or blue like the rest, it would have had a set color scheme, and in general would look a lot less messy, and nice. I do believe that the Aspect of Malygos would have a more royal and decorated looking armor; runes, diamonds and perhaps some "blue gold" of some sorts would improve this skin greatly. The cloak especially looks a bit too "rugged" and "simple" for such a royal wizard, plus a DRAGON aspect.

Besides, a black reptile-like "eye pupil" would help improve the simple look of the eyes.

hmmmm yeah. should i make the cape (and hood) purple like the "sash thing"
also, the only problem with being too decorative is it becomes a blur ingame. i'll fiddle with it though

Level 48
I believe you should make the cape azure blue with runes, or just plain teamcolor(with LOTS of shading for better effect in-game) because the skin lacks it. And, detailization never hurts, especially for cinematics and closeups, but I'm referring more to, for example, golden\blue borders for things like the boots and the cape, some diamonds or gems on the boots or gloves or something, a more detailed and decorated stuff etc.

Level 5
About the wow lore.. There is no such term as netherwind. The only position it has in wow is on the mage T3 Tier, Netherwind Regalia, and on a mage talent Netherwind Presence

There are dragons called the netherwings, but they don't have much to do with Malygos(if anything)

Things I dislike:

1. The necklace - it looks like a chain :eekani:
2. The purple .. thing on the panties - purple doesn't really fit in there IMO.
3. Light skin, dark hair, oversized yellow eyes. They don't fit with each other IMO:)D).
4. A few other minor stuff not yet worthy of mentioning. And.. why the hell didn't you show the lower part of the skin
:eekani:

Things I like:

1. The wrap on the braces - very detailed :>
2. The staff, for some reason :D
3. Eh no, I think that's it .. :\

Overall the skin looks more like a casual mage ( or even less - a poor, skill-less mage ) than a "netherwind aspect" . Shit that's my longest comment ever.. Would give it a 3/5 right now, but I'm not going to since it's still in development, you have yet to polish it.

Level 5
Hey!

About the chain, my point was that it looks like.. as if .. eh...

It's too big :hohum:

And on the picture you've shown, the chick is more like a battle mage. Wearing heavy leather and some mail (I think) + a sword. A big-ass chain fits better on such a mage than on a half naked one, don't you think? Oh btw. I can't tell whether or not you've changed the necklace... But I think it looks better now..

Anyway, it still looks.. kind of streaky. It would look better if you took the original cape ( the purple one) then edited it a bit, so that it would fit the whole skin. The decorations on the original cape are team colored, you should keep them like that. The result - a better cape without the lost of team color.

The only thing I don't like now (except the cape) is the purple on the pants... It looks wrong.
..Oh, I almost forgot. The lower part looks good, the unwrap is nice.)

A suggestion - move the chain up a little bit. It looks awesome on the picture where you got the idea from, but on the model it looks weird.. IMO, you should make it so that it's more of a necklace, going around the neck.

Then again, it is your skin, modify it however you want. These are my ideas of improvement, I'm just trying to help you improve your skin :smile:

Level 10
It has nothing to do with dragons. It's a serial killer. Jack the Ripper.
Now quit the QQ and talk about the skin.
Also, thanks for the comments. ill see what i can do. i'm getting kinda bored of the skin tbh... nobody seems to really wanna use it anyways :p