• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Jaina.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Kacpa2
I was wandering around hive when i thought... hey i could make a skin or model myself, MY way. well after trying many times, messing around, makeing a few noodskins ( lol im a perv ) i came up with this. she is a dark version of Jaina ( one of the more sexy people on warcraft ). I would personally use her in a RPG map but she has many uses ( in my paints ). well Enough listening to me being a perv, go play as her! Hope you like it!!

Keywords:
Jaina, Goth, Emo, Wizard, Wich, Sexy, Awsome, Girl, Female, Dark, Hot, Almost Nood, i like pie.
Contents

DarkJaina (Immortal Forever) (Texture)

Reviews
22:32, 1st Aug 2011 67chrome: Lols at the description. This skin isn't changed enough from the original to merit approval though, the changes you made seem to simple and hastily done. I'd highly recommend visiting the 2D art tutorials on this site...

M

22:32, 1st Aug 2011
67chrome: Lols at the description.
This skin isn't changed enough from the original to merit approval though, the changes you made seem to simple and hastily done. I'd highly recommend visiting the 2D art tutorials on this site for more tips and tricks. The new content you added is largely lacking in shading and highlights.

This site used to have a 75% freehand content rule, and I'd recommend shooting for making that much of the skin yourself. Also, if you are going to copy and paste other artist's work in this you should reference them, I'm doubtful you did the skull on the cape yourself.