• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Jaguar II Plasma-Canons-Version

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
For those who like space models, this is my first uploaded battle robot model. It's based on the Jaguar from the United Civilized States (UCS) from the game Earth 2150: The Moon Porject. This is the version with the plasma canons. The movement is initially slow, to demonstrate that it has a very heavy armor. It uses only ingame skins. Hope you like and need it. Feel free to use and/or edit it! Enjoy!

EDIT: added one more thing to the main body, so that it looks more like a heavy vehicle. Added some particle emitters. Re-made the anims from 0.

Keywords:
Jaguar, battle robot, combat machinery, Earth 2150: The Moon Project, UCS, united civilized states, plasma canons
Contents

Jaguar II Plasma-Canons-Version (Model)

Reviews
7th December 2010 General Frank: The animations and the effect are very bad and look very unnatural. I played E2150 and this model does not look like it at all.

M

7th December 2010
General Frank:

The animations and the effect are very bad and look very unnatural. I played E2150 and this model does not look like it at all.