• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Plasma Elemental

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Well plasma is the fourth state of matter. It is made of elements which make it elemental, plasma is similar as lightning. and there is a lightning elemental model on Hive. I want it to look nether-like, The Plasma Elemental may be white or blue or red or purple just don't make it green. Search some pics of plasma example the plasma ball and take it as a concept.

Level 17
You don't even pay attention to your other requests, why should people bother with this one?
And BEFORE you start requesting something - don't tell people to search for an image.
Attach an image of what you SPECIFICALLY want or else you ain't gonna get the results your looking for (most of the time).

Because at the rate your going, I highly doubt anyone is going to accept the requests you want/need.

Level 12
You don't even pay attention to your other requests, why should people bother with this one?
And BEFORE you start requesting something - don't tell people to search for an image.
Attach an image of what you SPECIFICALLY want or else you ain't gonna get the results your looking for (most of the time).

Because at the rate your going, I highly doubt anyone is going to accept the requests you want/need.

I pay attention, your wrong and my requests fastly become unactive, just a few answers or no answer.

I thought that I could use the lightning elemental because it's similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.