• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

iZ3D driver

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This tool originates from here

this is a tool which allow you to play warcraft and many other games that use directx to be playd in 3D

Keywords:
3D, glasses
Contents

iZ3D driver (Binary)

Reviews
18:32, 6th Dec 2009 TriggerHappy: Well.... am I the only one who doesn't understand what this could be used for? "allows wc3 to play 3d". Warcraft is 3D, and you labeled to OS vista which is compatible with wc3.

M

18:32, 6th Dec 2009
TriggerHappy:

Well.... am I the only one who doesn't understand what this could be used for?

"allows wc3 to play 3d". Warcraft is 3D, and you labeled to OS vista which is compatible with wc3.

Level 13
Would this work for game like Half Life 2 that use a later version of DirectX

works on most games i have

Still dunno where to find those glasses :/

dude what you need are 2 permanant markers red/blue, some transpirant plastic, ,sissors, tape, carton
when you've got all that just look at that picture and try making it
left eye is red other one blue

sdc10997y.jpg

Well. I installed it, it said I needed the monitor, i skipped that part, tried to change settings to steriograph (red/cyan)
then went to settings, found wc3 on the list, then ran wc3, (i enabled)
all it did was cause my screen to vibrate back and forth really quickly, and no 3d effect, maybe my videocards out of date, or is it JUST for that monitor?, i dont think so, since quite a few of you complimented it (unless you didnt try it >.<)
anyone want to try and help me out with this? XD. then maybe its the fact im running a piece of shit comp with a piece of shit videocard, (whole comp cost me 35$)

Level 13
Well. I installed it, it said I needed the monitor, i skipped that part, tried to change settings to steriograph (red/cyan)
then went to settings, found wc3 on the list, then ran wc3, (i enabled)
all it did was cause my screen to vibrate back and forth really quickly, and no 3d effect, maybe my videocards out of date, or is it JUST for that monitor?, i dont think so, since quite a few of you complimented it (unless you didnt try it >.<)
anyone want to try and help me out with this? XD. then maybe its the fact im running a piece of shit comp with a piece of shit videocard, (whole comp cost me 35$)

its Anaglyph red / cylan
i can't make it vibrate i don't know what youre talking about

Im aware... I know what an anaglyph is... and im not purposely making it vibrate... I just cant get it to apear in anaglymph mode, and believe that the vibrating is an un-intended concequence, of something not being compatable
its a very light vibration however.

Im wondering If my computer is compatable, and exactly what steps you took to get the program to work

2.66 GHZ processor
512 Ram
GeForce 4 MX420

Oh the pic has nothing to do with my problem, but its a cool 3d effect XD

Attachments

• 3d2ddinosaur4fy.gif
    3d2ddinosaur4fy.gif
    223.3 KB · Views: 181