• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

IyesgardRPG : Rise of the Undead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
[Updated - 01/09/2015] IyesgardRPG : Rise of the Undead

Iyesgard RPG
~Rise of the Undead~

~Storyline~
§ After watching the world getting corrupted by the time, you have finally grown up to be a warrior. The royal guard of Iyesgard has called civilians all over the world to join the army and fight against the army of the Undead. After a fateful meeting you are given the power to fight against the corruption and triumph as a hero of Iyesgard. It's now up to you to enhance it throughout your journey and destroy the Undead to put an end to this corruption.

~Features~
Boss Fights
Field bosses around the whole map.
Raid bosses with adjustable difficulty.
Unique mechanics, spells and AI.

Inventory
Six(6) slots for primary equipment.
Additional 6-slot bag using the F2-5 buttons.
Monsters and bosses drop 2, 4 and 6-slot bags.

Items
Player can get Weapons, Armors, Helmets, Gloves, Boots and Cloaks.
Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic, Legendary item classes.
Rare and above class items soulbind to the character.
Leather, Plate and Cloth type items.

Titles & Achievements
Killing bosses, completing quests or completing any event gives you titles and achievements.

Looting
Time limit for rolls.
After timer expires the highest player's roll binds the item.

Zeppelin Services
Towns and camps on the map have zeppelin transporters.

Mounts
Bosses and quests provide players with ground or flying mounts.

Quests
Storyline quests that unlock different raids.
Storyline quests give specific unique items.
Repeatable quests for those who like to grind!

Spell Enchants
Maximum level (90) allows the user to maximize his spells by doing different events.
Enhance your spells at maximum level for additional effects.

Professions
Different professions for different purposes.
Mining, Herbalism, Fishing, First Aid, Enchanting, Rune Inscription

And much more for you to explore!

~Classes~

Strength
Unholy Knight [Roles: Tanking, Debuffing]
Berserker [Roles: DPS]
Warrior [Roles: Tanking, DPS]

Agility
Blademaster [Roles: DPS, Crowd Control]
Rogue [Roles: High DPS]
Monk [Roles: DPS, Buffing]
Archer [Roles: High Ranged DPS, Crowd Control]
Warden [Roles: DPS, Support]

Intelligence
Mage [Roles: High Ranged DPS]
Necromancer [Roles: High Ranged DPS, Debuffing, Crowd Control]
Priest [Roles: Healing, Buffing]
Engineer [Roles: High Ranged DPS, Support]

Hybrid
Holy Knight (Str + Int) [Roles: Tanking, Buffing, Healing]
Elementalist (Int + Agi) [Roles: Ranged DPS, Support]
Dragon Slayer (Str + Agi) [Roles: High DPS]

~Updates~
-Zeppelin Services system has been completely tested and implemented. [01/09/2015]
-Save/Load system has been completely tested and implemented. [01/09/2015]
-Mount core trigger has been completed and needs minor testing. [01/09/2015]
-Currently adding spells for all classes mentioned. [01/09/2015]

~Team~
Author: Laxus.Elite

Laxus.Elite - Triggering
Kabuto Yakushi - Triggering
[Recruiting] - Modeling [Units]
[Recruiting] - Modeling [Effects]
[Recruiting] - Animating
Laxus.Elite - Terraining
[Recruiting] - Terraining
Mist_Assassin - Ideas
[Recruiting] - Ideas

-If you are interested in joining the project for triggering you need to be experienced in MUI and/or Jass.
-If you are interested in joining the project for modeling you need to have published models of custom units and/or effects.
-If you are interested in joining the project for animating you need to prove you can animate by doing some animation for some wc3 models for demonstration.
-If you are interested in joining the project for terraining you need to demonstrate some of your published or private work.
-Ideas can be provided by everybody, except those who are included above have direct contact with the project author.

I apologize for the poor work on the thread but time is running out and more work must done! We hope to have you aboard!

Last edited:

Zwiebelchen

Hosted Project GR
Level 35
Mist_Assassin - Ideas
[Recruiting] - Ideas
Nobody needs an idea guy. Make him contribute something useful.

Also, you don't need a modeller or animator when you start a map. There's plenty of assets free of use on this site and xgm.

You have a terrainer and a triggerer. That's enough to build a great map. Just start the project and as soon as you have something to show (screenshots or even a playable alpha), come back here and people will probably be interested in joining your project.

Level 2
Nobody needs an idea guy. Make him contribute something useful.

Also, you don't need a modeller or animator when you start a map. There's plenty of assets free of use on this site and xgm.

You have a terrainer and a triggerer. That's enough to build a great map. Just start the project and as soon as you have something to show (screenshots or even a playable alpha), come back here and people will probably be interested in joining your project.

LaxusElite said:
-Ideas can be provided by everybody, except those who are included above have direct contact with the project author.

I need the modeler and the animator for the minor-est of work and some micro changes. I already searched a whole lot of published material. I am aware I can create a great map the way it is now. I also am aware that I need to post screenshots and I would of course add them as soon as I fully complete a feature/terrain region. Thanks for your advice though.

Status
Not open for further replies.