• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Item !*"Weight"*! System Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Okay i do not care if it's GUI or Jass. But i would Greatly appreciate it if someone would be kind enough to make a weight system for items. What this system should do is:

Every Item has a Weight, and you character can only carry so much weight you can somehow make this based off of strength. For example every 2 Strength the character has he/she can carry 10 pounds. so if a char has 10 Strength he/she can carry 50 pounds. And Armor obviously is going to be Heaver if it's like plate mail, but also Cloth and Leather is light. Soooooo = ) after you make this system you can post it in the spells section and even have an original idea!!! so please help. And if you want to help even more goto http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/baldurs-gate-orpg-171056/#post1625777 for my Map thread !!!

Level 17
It does not sound to hard. Ill give it a go.

Edit

I have started working on the system, but found a little problem. The custom value of the item can't be set to the item in the object editor. The only other value I can use is its health. So you can make that items can't be attacked, then the system will work. Should I create the system or not?

Last edited:
Level 4
Thank you = )!!!!!!!!

Edit: Yeah i am fine with that, As long as it works no matter what you have to do = )

Last edited:
Level 4
Kk i will test it out, And thank you very much. Oh and you shout post this somewhere else because i think some people might like it. +Rep!

Lol i like this system it's a nice little system! = )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.