• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

Item Table Import and Export

Level 2
I need help, I am creating a series of Melee maps for... reasons, and I need to export item tables from map to map (creating the same item tables manually for each map, every time I make a new one, takes too long, and it's quite tedious). Is there any way within the editor's export functions to export the item tables? I have looked by myself, but I may just be too myopic to see:sad:.

Level 2
Item tables in standard melee should not be too complicated to make, so unless you are creating some kind of altered melee or we're talking about hundred or more melee maps, it's faster to just do it manually.
It's not that many maps, like around fifteen or so, so yeah, I just wanted to optimize time, that's really it. Thank you for the response btw:thumbs_up:.