• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Item Event Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice

Ice

Level 10
hi, im trying to make it so when someone rightclicks a item it will remove a item on the unit but has to be removed befor a item is picked up se he will pick up the new item but event unit: loses item is for a item that is like dropped upon death, and, issued order isnt working for me unless im doing it wrong well here it is plz help.

Itempickup
Events
Unit - A unit Is issued an order targeting an object
Conditions
(Issued order) Equal to (Order(rightclick))
Actions
If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
If - Conditions
(Custom value of (Target item of issued order)) Equal to 1
Then - Actions
Item - Remove (Item carried by playerunit1[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] of type Weapon Slot
Else - Actions

Level 22
Yeah, I remember trying to use this event for items but doesn't work. The mistake is in the order (click). Your strings are order (move), (attack), (stop), etc i think, but I can tell for sure it's not right click, there isn't a string like that one. Maybe if you even use another event.

Status
Not open for further replies.