• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Item Drop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Okay i need a system that drops a item, but its to multiplayer so i want the player to roll about it exsampel a sword 2 can use, but only one can have they both write Need or Greed (Need gives a huge chance to get item), (Greed a okay Chance to get item) and then they should have a chance between 1-100 to get item, the one with the higest number get the item direkly ind the Bag.

Level 13
well, first you have to classify the heroes so they can be identified as needing certain items more than heroes of other classes...if i understood you right. second, just make item classes which is easy since you can use all the regular item classifications for various things such as swords, shields, and whatever. then you need to add a fixed plus whatever to the chance a needier hero will get the item that fits his class better...

Status
Not open for further replies.