• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Iteam Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
since your map is caled the elements try making 5 rings or stones: fire earth water air thunder(light dark so on) and if you aquire them all you get a bitchy item :D ( i suggest putting the rings on all 4 corners of the map and the 5th in the middle guarded by powerful dragons,
the stones (or rings) should be named "essences" essence of fire earth etc. and the bitchy item should be named "Essence of the Universe"

Level 19
essence of fire: permanent immolation, +STR, summon fire element(lava spawn)
essence of earth: stoneskin(+arm), +STR, summon earth element(golem)
essence of wind: evasion 60%, +AGI, summon wind element(a ghost should do ^^)
essence of water: bash, +INT, summon water element(water element)
essence of lightning: passive purge, +AGI, chain lighting
essence of universe: +all stats, reincarnation, time stop(im think of a spell that pauses enemy units in an area, stops their animation, like there frozen, makes there color blue and gives the hero insane movement and attack speed)
hope this helps ^^
a noter idea:
Soul urn - traps the souls of the living in this urn(enemies) and wen you use this item on yourself it makes u absorb all captured spirits giving you power based on how many spirits u have caught. it involves some triggering but its not hard

Last edited:
Level 5
lol??????? Triple post :O!!!!

Anyways, thanx for ideas =)! The 5 rings per element, is imba, i am gona make like each element can have a certain item, like the fire elemental has a Fire ring, or something, and only the fire element can hold that item! :D

Level 5
Oms! Dude, look @ my post and maybe u'll find out :/!

I need Armour, Weapons, Potions, Recipe IDeas !:)

Level 7
Okay, these ideas aren't best, but they aren't so bad either...

Item 1:

The Hammer of Titans

Description:
"Only the one who values his pyre spirit and mind over his strength will be able to hold the one Hammer of Titans", said the Averon, last of the Astral God's, to mortal world. The mountain, which was no taller than Averon, cracked under his power and might. "If your mind is disturbed, and your spirit is leading into the darkness, the hammer will only become heavier, said the mighty god, as he was raising his hand from the dust, that mountain was turned into. In a mere blink, he disappeared, leaving a hammer, forged from the mountain itself, to humans. Unfortunally, no human could possibly ever meet the requirements the Averon said. Even the strongest one of all warriors would fall from exaustion, while trying to lift hammer that with every moment seemed much heavier than life itself. So the hammer was left on that very place, waiting for the one worthy enough to vield, and control the power of one of the most powerful Astral god's, the Averon.

Gives:
+250 Damage
+20 To all stats
+120% Movement speed
+120% Attack speed
+500 HP
+250 MP
+8 HP regeneration
+4 MP regeneration

Requires:
115 Intelligence
Level 70

JUST SO YOU KNOW: What item gives should be decided by you, but i suggest to be very powerful, so it can mach the description. The Requirements should only stay on Intelligence, but the number it requires should also be decided by you. I have put a random number, since I don't know how damage, armor and stats will be in your map (Will it be Angel Arena like (where normal dmg, arm, stats are 600 - 1200), or Dota like (where normal dmg, arm, stats are 30 - 90)), same goes for the required level. I have also found a fitting icon HERE!

Item 2:

The Pale Heart

Description:
Crystal shard which represents death, pain and sorrow, was found in deep, cold tundras of Northrend. After made into ring for it's incredible beauty it was discovered that the heart of the one who wields the ring will become corrupted and cold. However, the user will gain power of thousand winters, and will be able to control the essence of ice itself.

Gives:
+25 damage
Frost Armor (Active Ability)
Frost Breath (Active Ability)

Requires:
Level 25

JUST SO YOU KNOW: My idea was for this item to have a spellbook ability, so you can put multiple cold-related abilities in it. I have alos found a fitting icon HERE!

That is all for know, I hope you will like these quick ideas.

Level 25
Azshan Trident

Trident once used by the first naga royal guard Azshan who used it until he died from the hands of humans. The trident is said to have the power to summon the spirit of Azshan and release its rage.

Damage +40
Agility +15
Ability summon Azshan - Buffed Naga Royal Guard
Has an 9% chance to release Azshan's Rage - Crushing Wave

Demigods Tears

These crystals are suposed to be the tears of Cenarius, who cried when he saw his forest defiled by the blood crazed orcs. The sentinels found these crystals where he died and said that the trees regrown and the land healed anywhere where the crystals would be.

Inteligence +35
Ability Demigods Bless - Restores 1000 health over 25 seconds to all units in area
Ability Demigods Wrath - Increases damage by 3 on the first, 6 on the second, 9 on the first attack, etc.
Mana reg +230%

Morthurag's Legacy

Axe of the Infernal legion commander Morthurag who left it behind after he was banished back in the infernal plains. Mothurag was an torturer an it is said that the cries of his victims power this vicious weapon.

Damage +55
Health reg + 6
Ability Cleave(not orb 16%)
Ability Morthurag's Warcry - Reduces nearby units armor by the sonic cries of Morthurag's victims(-25 armor for 20 sec)

Sanctus Demonica

Scepter crafted by the high priests of Azeroth during the demonic invasion with the purpose to fend off demons this staff has been corupted by the Cult of the Damned. Now it serves to end life of it's creators by converting the humans into demons.

Inteligence +23
Mana Points + 666
Ability Demonica Liberatus - Unlocks the hidden chaos energies in the target transforming it into an demonic abomination(base spell dark conv., second unit type Doom Guard)

Dark Hunger

Enchanted by the fell orc warlocks after they drank Magtheridon's blood these claws have evolved into something more. The wearer cannot remove these weapons cause their corrupt power binds him to them.

Damage +80
Dark Lust - Lust for blood has clouded the wearer of these claws resulting in concentration loss(damage -75%)
Dark Hunger - These claws absorb every drop of blood they touch, feeding the wearer but also themselves(75% life steal)
Cannot drop, may sell.

Sickle of Kronus

The sickle of immense power, this weapon is made to kill an god. Once used by the long lost titans this sickle strikes not the flesh but the soul of it's target, and therefore is an weapon prised by the members of dark.

Damage -50%(Etheral)
Inteligence +30
Ability Sever Soul - Gives 3% chance to hit the soul of the target(x10 crit.)
Ability The Dark Sickle - Once every 10 minutes the wearer may try to instantly kill the targeted hero(if it's inteligence is at least 30% lesser of the kronus wearer)

Use them or don't i know i will in my map.

New ones:

Astariel Phinx

Once used by Marturial the greatest battlemage of Azeroth. Strangely this sword doesn't have an material form it binds and feeds through the magic of the wearer. Many mages cried upon the touch with this weapon saying that it's power agains't any spellcaster is pure demonic.

Inteligence -20
Ability Astral Hit - Burns 100 mana with each hit.
Reduces Mana Reg. -50%

Phalx

This spear has long been sealed away in the caves of Kalimdor, until one day it was used to kill the Pit Fiend Arxahin who's armor was said to deflect any attack. It's power to pierce anything has been feared cause even an touch to the ground caused fractures in the very core of the earth.

Damage +60
Agility +20
Ability Break Point(Impale without air launch using the earthquake effect, ministun 0.3 sec)

Azrael's Soul

Once used by the dranei warchief Razael who proved that anyone using this armor won't be slained with any kind of an attack. Then in the arena he faced an wizard who killed him with an lightning bolt. It was then discovered that the material of the armor amplifies damage from spells.

Armor +60
Evasion 33%
Ability Weak Point - Spell amplify damage 450%

If you use some of this items please give credit or at least mention that they aren't yours idea.

Last edited:
Level 4
Viktor's Scythe

Description:A weapon forged to the captain of a village which was in War.Viktor got this scythe and cut off lot of heads with strengh of a winner.

Gives:
+35% attack speed.
+15 damage.
+5 to all stats.
Requires:
45 strengh.

Frozen Seed

Description:A frozen seed which was collected by a prince when he was scaping from a castle.

Gives:
+8 armor
+150 Hp/Mp
+Cold Aura (Ability - Decreases 5 armor from nearby Enemies)
Requires:
Level 5

Golden Shark's Tooth

Description:Found 400 years ago inside a box with a script.The script says:"This tooth contains a great power when sb carries, this tooth was from a golden shark;This shark was a pet of Zeus."

Gives:
+50% Movement Speed
+15% Attack Speed
+15% Life Regeneration
+Cure of Olympus (Ability:Heal 1000 damage.Cooldown:40seconds)

Requires:
A specific race/unit

-----------------
I can give you more names... after
Cya and i hope you like it

Level 25
Here are some armors:

Defiance

Forged and then enchanted by the archmages of Dalaran this set of armor was meant to be the reward for Arthas upon his throne ascension. The archmages tried to destroy the armor but unsucsesfull, the day after bandits stole it. But the armor protects only the true wearer, the one to say "Sandur cota".

Armor +30
Spell shield - every 10 sec
Divine Ascension - +15 to all stats
Regeneration - HP reg + 4

Darkness Shroud

This is the armor given to all Black Bane assasins, it's color is black as is the heart of anyones who wears it. The assasins are said to apear from nowhere, strike and then vanish in the shadows.

Agility +25
Ability - Night's Shroud - invisibility on self for 30 seconds + 125 damage bonus upon strike(Wind Walk)

Purging Heart

This plate armor has been found in the ship wreck near northrend. The finest blacksmiths spent days in finding the way to unfreeze it, upon doing that they said that sun itself is set in the middle of the armor.

+10 armor
+15 light damage per second(immolation)
Shadow banish - True sight

Flaming Sunder

This armor despite it's name and color has nothing with flames. Found during dwaren excavations, it's red color is actualy blood of the lost race of half ogres half orc's. This blood gives the wearer the potent magic of the lost race.

+32 armor
+30 strength
-10% movement speed(heavy)

The Glacier

Found in the nerubian caves of northrend the crypt lords offered this armor to Arthas as an proof of their loyalty.

-13% movement speed(enemy,aura)
-13% attack speed(enemy,aura)
Frozen Orb - summon 10 Orbs of frost which damage and freeze nearby enemies(locust base spell)

Level 4
Here we go ! Sidekick =D

Darkness Heart

Description:A Holy Warrior from Stormwind took this Dark Heart after defeating Archimonde Best Pupil.Years After this Cursed Heart Disappeared and nobody knows more about it.
Gives:
+35 int
+20% Mana Regeneration
+Cursed Pupil (Ability like Roar)
+Special Effect (Add "Darkness Effect" on left and right arm.)
Requires:
o 70 Int
o Level 15
Other:BTNPP_Heart_Steal - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site
Use this icon for darkness theme.

Sleeping Boots

Description:One day a royal guard saved a Wizard life and this Wizard gave a magic boots to the guard as a reward.
Gives:
+5 Armor
+20% Movement Speed
+Sleep Ability (Ability of Dreadlord's Hero and Decrease Duration of the ability)
Requires:
- None -

38 ShiningRocks Necklace

Description:A slave collected in his work a different Rock after thirty-eight days of luck collection he decided to get all those different rocks and decided to set up a necklace when he finished to set the last piece of rock all those rocks starts to shine and giving the slave an overpower strength.
Gives:
+100 Str
+500 Hp/Mp
+10 Agi/Int
Requires
o Meele Unit/Hero
o High Level (Choose urself)
o More Than 90 str

Unknown Helmet

Description:By years this secret story was revealed.A dark-skinned man forged an Iron helmet for a Ghost.Somedays after, this Ghost killed a huge legion with this helmet and years after this helmet was found above a spike in a magic field and this helmet was called by Unknown Helmet.
Gives:
+20 armor
+15 all stats
+Unknown Magic Iron (Thorns Aura - Only Aura to himself and you choose how much will be the returned damage)
Requires:
o More than 65 in all stats
o Choose a Desired Level to add here

Its enough for today =D
I can help you after Cya

Level 25
Gloves:
Eternal

When the Azeroth was in danger from the volcano which the legion summoned the Brand Firebrand took these gloves, he formed an shield around the city which absorbed the flaming rocks until the siege stopped.

+15% Attack Speed
+20 Agility
Ability - Eternal Power(creates an shield around the target to absorb incoming spell damage - duration 30 sec., shield life 9999, cooldown 35 sec)

Fiend Grasp

Forged for only the highest level dreadlords, these gloves seem to have an hatred to everything living. Their power to steal the very soul of their target is admirable.

+10% attack speed
+30 agility
Ability - Sunder Soul - instantly absorb 250 health and mana points from the target(cooldown and mana cost = your choice)

Hyper Fist

These potent glove allows the wearer to deliver milion punchs in a row by fusing his soul with it. Anyone who wore them said that they only regret they didn't had the chance to use them any more - they are all dead.

+14% attack speed
Ability Million Punch - Increases this units attack speed by 55%!(lasts 10 sec, cooldown 0!)
Ability Fuse Soul - Every time someone uses Million Punch they give away 5% of their health(Death and decay - area 100)

Liveblood

The product of the World's Tree coruption, Liveblood. Every 10,000 years one pair of gloves materialize in front of the tree, being infused with it's powers night elves offer them to their gods while the ones that aren't roam the world.

+9% attack speed
Life steal 11%
Ability Save Life - binds 3 units making them distribute their pain equaly(you decide the amount of %)

Sypersonic

Strange plate gloves found at the top of Mount Hyall(possible name error) these glowes seem to have the power to attract or deafen it's targets making the wearer more powerfull.

+12% attack speed
Ability Orb - Gives 13% chance to deafen the target making it miss against it's target for 10%
Ability Attract - Forces near units to attack this target making them unable to escape their doom(taunt)

Artisha's Touch

Once used by the succubus Artusha these ordinary gloves have tremendous power. Tales tell that anyone who were touch by the charming touch of the
succubus found themselves unable to defend against her.

+20% attack speed
+20 agility
Ability Orb Dark Touch - Every attack silences the target for 3 seconds.

Level 4
More items ! =D

Revenge Mind

Description:A kid when was younger saw your best friend being killed and he grew up thinking of revenge
Gives:
+25 str
+20 agi
+Evasion Ability (20%)
Requires:
Nothing

Ancient Amulet

Description:By 348 years have been protected by the Ancient Legion.This legion says that amulet has a power to ressurect who wears this amulet.
Gives:
+10 armor
+250 Hp/Mp
+Anhk Ability (Add the anhk ability with 2 charges.When the charges left the amulet dissapears so this item can be bought on shops [lil expensive cuz has ressurect and it is an rpg])
Requires:
o Level 5

Angel Robe

Description:A village was in fire when an Angel appeared and killed all the invasors.This Angel protected for 35 years and when was the thirty-fifth year the Angel said that would give the Robe to the Next Protector.
Gives:
+50 int
+50% mana regeneration
+500 Mp
+Holy Breath (Fire Breath with this Missile model:BreathOfFireMissile - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site/Buff:BreathOfFireDamage - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site of JetFangInferno.Stats of the Ability: You choose!)
Requires:
o Int Hero
o More than 100 int
o Level 60

Yun-Ling Combat Dagger

Description:A Chinese Dagger Forged in Season of Navigation to Captain Yun-Ling.It was used in many combats.The Legendy says that dagger has a power to increase his power each combat he does.
Gives:
+40 agi
+10 all stats
+Stealth Stab (Wind Walk with 100 damage bonus when stabbed sth/duration of 20 seconds/+10% movement speed increased)
+Critical strike (35% to multiply by 1.6)
or
+Poisoned Veins (Slow = Poison Sting.. sth with poison dealing 15 damage per second over 4 seconds in a hit)
Requires:
o Assassin Class if there is in your map
o More than 95 agi
o Level above 50

Out of idea now =D
haha cya i hope you enjoy it

Level 7
Kolten
Description: A fiery blade wielded by the lost hero of Azeroth. Although his name has been lost in history, his fiery blade is still known for its complete power over flame. It is said that it has so much flame, enemies burn around the blade.
Stats: Gives the holder 250 hit points, Permanent Immoltation(50 damage), +25 of all stats, and the ability to use fire bolt(250 damage 5 stun).
Rarity: Legendary(Has duplicates)

Duplicate Of Kolten
Description: A copy of the fiery blade of Kolten that is weaker, but holds its flaming shape and its ability to burn enemies.
Stats: Gives the holder 50 hit points, +5 of all stats, and Permanent Immoltation(5 damage)
Rarity: Merchandise(100 gold)

Level 25
Weekend!
Finally school is over for at least 2 days, except tons of items soon.
By the way i gave you weapons,armor,gloves what do you need more, i am now concentrating on creating some imba boots and helmets.
If you need more weapons/armor/gloves i might come up with something but it is all from my map and i already have full shops of those so if you need some i will think of them but priority goes to boots and helmets.

Level 5
:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/

Guys, i cant dooooo all of that in one night :/ Give me a break :grin: :p:p

Okay, you can stop giving me ideas until i say i need more :D:D

Level 4
:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/

Guys, i cant dooooo all of that in one night :/ Give me a break :grin: :p:p

Okay, you can stop giving me ideas until i say i need more :D:D

Alright...as you wish man.. !
So did you like the ideas ?

Remember +Rep everybody ! Cya !!
More help?post requesting more or pm me

Level 6
Well, this is my ideas.

1. Mask of Nethritos.
Description:
Mask that owned by Nethritos, a powerful ice mage. it make the holder get power of the ice.

Effect

+ frost damage (melee/ranged)
+ 150% Mana Regeneration
+ Frost Shield ( need to be casted): Add 3 armor, ice shield that make nearby melee unit get slowed, cooldown 20 second, last 10 second, mana used: 25)
+ 15 damage

2. Gem of Stealth.

Description:
A very rare item founded in the middle of Felwood. Rumor said that the gem make the holder move faster and stealthy.

Effect

+ Permanent Invisibility with 2 second fade time.
+ Grants +20% Attack Speed.
+ Grants +25% Movement Speed.

Well if you like my suggestion i will give other suggestion...

Level 12
The Great Itam
+10,000 str
+7 damages attacking
-30% speeding
-red colors

The great item of awesome, made in Tulogoromaro village. Made by rare items. This item is made to make strongth. It is legend. Make strongth of heros.

Level 4
Blade of the Infernal

This powerful blade was forged from the very stone that Infernals are made of.

+ x amount to attack
+ x str
+ x agility
gives hero ability to cast: Summon Infernal

Sword of a Thousand Truths

An ancient runic blade wielded by the scourge's finest warriors.

+ x str
+ x amount of health

That's all i got for now (and yes the Sword of a Thousand Truths is from South Park)

Level 5
w000t! Okay guys, now i've got enough for that secion of my map =D=D Now i need like "ant item ideas" XD!

Level 9
GOD Gun
when carried, deal counter damage (2 times attackers damage) to the attackers who try to attack you.

Also has the ability (cooldown: 120s, mana: 400) to fire an undroppable + useless stone into enemy's inventory, which means you decreased the enemy's inventory slot by 1 (lasts for a period of time). Once you fired the stone, you will gain 30% movespeed + 20% attack speed + 25 damage. The enemy will have decreased move speed + attack speed because of the big stone in its inventory.

Level 5
:) For those who don't understand me by "Ant Items"... i mean like items for ants .... like, Ants Wings, Ants Claw, etc :)

Level 8
Thor's Ring
This ring is dropped from Thor's finger when god have war. It is said this ring have a lighting power.
+7 agility
+500 hp
+200 mana
ability: Can cast vorked lighting ability

Level 7
Claws Of The Dreadant
Gives life stealing
Increases strenght by +8
Increases attack speed by 50%
Claws of the legendary dreadant. Its sayd that its the source of his power, others says he just have them to increase his mighty power.

Wand Of The Queen
Gives the ability to cast Forked Lightning
Increases Intilligence by 12+
The wand worn by the queen herself! It holds legendary powers to release thunder upon the enemies of the ant empire.

Level 7
Ant Head
+2 Armor
The head of an ant that proves the victory of the killer.

Ant Wing
+25 MS, 3 second Wind Walk
The wings of an ant that got chopped off after its death.

Ant Claw
+5 damage, +50 hit points
Sharp and nasty, these claws looted from an ant are still rough and strong.

Ant Brain
Recipe Item
The brain of ant... and theres not much more to say...

Ant Blood
Recipe Item
The strange goo of an ant after an injury or its death. It is said to make a great soup

Ant Antler Soup
Ant Brain + Ant Blood + Deer Antlers + Cooked over a fire
75% hit point regeneration(5 seconds)
As a famous meal, this dinner of ant and deer are praised and eaten only in fancy resteraunts, as they are pretty hard to obtain because of the power of ants.

Ant Eyes
True Sight
Although ants use their sense of smell, their eyes are unharmed and can see almost anything.

Ant Leg
Recipe Item, 10% hit point regeneration(5 seconds)
The juicy leg of an ant that anyone would want to have a bite out of. These legs can only be obtained once, as once the leg is taken, the ants organs become exposed and it shrinks into the size of an elephant... just joking.

Ant Butt
Recipe Item, Slow Poison
The nasty but of an ant that although good, it can poison almost anyone on the smallest bite.

Ant Womb
Joke Item
The impossible to get womb of an ant.

Wirts Third Leg
Joke Item
The leg or Wirt found inside this mighty ant.

Raidons Shirt
Joke Item, Taunt
The shirt of the famous rockball team called the Raidons, tied in 3rd place with the Dojers in the famous rockball competion of the Superrock

Level 11
ant fangs - bonus damage and slow poison
ant relic (or rune) - bonus strength and summons an ant warrior
ant spines - bonus armor, melee attackers take damage (spiked carapace), and Impale
giant ant head - bonus armor and hp regen
ant venom - poison damage
venomous spines (ant venom, ant spines, antenna) - poison damage, slow poison, poisonous dagger (greatly slows target and they take damage over time), spiked carapace, bonus agility
antenna - bonus agility
ant legs - increased move speed
queen ant legs (requires ant legs) - increased move speed, blink
ant eye - gives vision of a target unit and reduses their armor
queen ant crown - bonus agi, str, int
ant egg - summons an ant
ant stinger - bonus damage

Status
Not open for further replies.