• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Issues with Bnetters

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRaven7

T

TheRaven7

Hi! I just want to start off by saying that this is my first post and I think this is the best TD ever made! [/brownnose]

Anyway, I just tried hosting a game of WH40kTD on bnet. It was version 350. However, many people were yelling at me saying OMFG THiS ISN'T NEWEST VERSION! And that 4.0 is out and I should host it. What are they talking about? Is there some unauthorized 4.0 I don't know about? I'm losing players.

Mastif

M

Mastif

It doesnt have to be any big changes, just make it look newer than the fake one. Actually ralle and I are currently working on a system to make the TD more balanced

Mastif

M

Mastif

But I guess balancing is a major change too, since the balace of a map is what makes it fun, and is the hardest part of making a map.

Level 7
one tip for new version. when wraith uses his spell make the units in it be stunned. else the will thing they are blocked and attack. the worst case ever i lost my c'tan stargod in the first round i had him

Status
Not open for further replies.