1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

[JASS] IssueImmediateOrder

Discussion in 'Triggers & Scripts' started by McQvaBlood, Nov 13, 2014.

1. McQvaBlood

McQvaBlood

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I've been trying to put together a spell that has a passive cooldown.

Preparation [PASSIVE]
    If Hero does not attack for 10 / 9 / 8 / 7 / 6 / 5 / 4 seconds, it gains 400% attack speed for 5 attacks.

Basically, every time the unit attacks, the cooldown of this skill has to start. For this I gave it an Evasion and when I want the cooldown to start, I replace it with a Berserk spell that I order the unit to immediately use.

However, this Berserk spell disrupts the unit's current orders, cancelling its attack. Is there a way to make a unit use Berserk without it stopping? I used Berserk in the first place because I know it doesn't cancel the unit's orders when the player uses it. So what's the difference and is there a way to work around this?

EDIT: For clarity, the Evasion and Berserk spells are dummy spells, they don't give a chance to evade or attack or movement speed and Berserk's buff is immediately removed.

2. WaterKnight

WaterKnight

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    The IssueOrder natives always act interruptive. You can replace the ability by a "Spell Shield" (ANss) and trigger it via a hostile dummy casting "Banish" for example.

3. McQvaBlood

McQvaBlood

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Ah, that's eloquent. Thanks for the help.