• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Issue with Custom Minimap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Im trying to figure out why the 2 purpleish bars on the sides of the minimap keep appearing, its not part of the image file itself, ive done just about everything i can do to get rid of them but to no success.

Anyone know what they are and how i can get rid of them?

Attachments

• minimap bars.png
    minimap bars.png
    255.3 KB · Views: 154
Level 7
Whenever you are locking the camera to a region, those boundary lines will appear.

This seems to be a cause of it, locking the camera to a region changes them and so does moving the camera bounds in the editor.

I think this seperators appear, if your rect's size (width compared to height) is not in a specific ratio.

This seems to be the primary reason though, the playable area is 94x118, extending the playable area to 128x128 makes it so they dont appear at all.

Seems like the best solution is to use the rest of the map for something.

Status
Not open for further replies.