• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Island of Himori v0.7

Golden-Drake Presents

Island of Himori
Created by Golden-Drake

Map Info

Himori is a shinigami (grim reaper). He has a busy but very boring job, so he decides to create a game with the souls he harvest.
With 4 teams (3 on each) the souls have to take the other teams out-posts, and later the core post. They get a little help from units that spawn frequently.
The posts are impossible to take from the begining of the game but later on when the players have gathered enouth gold to buy items that improves there strength they are able to take the posts by them self.
Gold can be gathered from many diferent sorces:
• Killing Heroes
• Killing Warrors or Riflemens (spawned mobs)
• Killing creep camps (in the Jungle)
• Take posts
• Take down the Golden Zeppelin
• Take control of Gold Diggers
• Killing "Buff Creeps"

Untitled.png

Here is a "map" for new players so they know where what is
• Green Squares - Team bases
- - This is where heroes heal and revive and the mobs spawn. it also contains the core post

• White Arrows - Lanes
- - This is the route the mobs will take to the other teams bases.

• Blue Squares - Out Posts
- - Out posts makes a "shield" to the core post if you do not control atleast 1 of 3 outposts you cannot attack the core post where it belongs. Killing them will grant gold and post controll for your team.

• Teal Circles - Creep Camps
- - An alternative way of getting gold. There are 6 diffrent monster camps, with 6 diffrent creep groups.

• Red/Yellow Circles - Buff Creeps or Power Creeps
- - A stronger creep that when killed gived neaby friendly units a buff (red = damage / Yellow = armor). The Buffs does not stack. Killing them will grant gold to all on your team.

• Brown Flags - Shops
- - The Way of getting items. Top/But shops (in the water) are for gems that grant "magiccraft and manaburn items. Left/Rigt (in the water) is the "Gamble" shops - there are 8 diffent item types that will grant random stats in different item-ranks.

• Big Red Circle in the Corner
- - Hero selection.

Features

Alot of features for players that like "Dominion" from League of Legends and Diablos Random Item system.

this map contains alot:

1. Over 140 Items
  2. 15 Heroes
  3. over 60 Abilities (50% triggered)
  4. Fun and Diferent Game-style
  5. Salvage/material system
  6. HungerPoint system

Items are ranked into 5 types of ranks: Normal,Magic,Rare,Legendary and Artifact.
Each rank posses very variable amount of power (artifact is the greatest)

To begin with you have 1% chance of getting a Legendary item from the Goblin-Merchant (gamble). But for each "Magiccraft" or "Hungerpont" you get a 0.5% extra chance. Many items gives "Magiccraft" but "Hungerpoints" can only be optained by hero kills (hungerpoints stack but are lost apon death).

The 5 Types of ranks gives 4 types of materials, The greater the sacrifice, the greater the reward. Materials are an alternative rescorce besides gold. They can be used to Forge (in the base) items that are of great power and is not gambled. The best items (end game) comes from forging, but it take alot of time to get even one of the end game items and they are not that overpowered when you compare the cost.

Map is unprotected

Non Feature: Single-Player is useless

Pictures

SCR1.png

SCR2.png

SCR3.png

InSCR1.png

InSCR2.png

InSCR3.png

InSCR4.png

InSCR5.png

Change Log

Added:
  1. Uploaded
  2. Added Map Image
  3. Fixed Minor Bug

Credits

Thanks To
  • -Kobas- for template
  • Rest will come later when i get to my list

Map Description Template Created by -Kobas-
Find more here:
Map Description - Templates

Keywords:
Island, of, himori, Golden, Drake, Arena, Hero, Battle,
Contents

Island of Himori v0.7 (Map)

Reviews
19:55, 26th Apr 2013 Orcnet: the game has no AI so its best played with friends, LAN, or online. Map approved

M

19:55, 26th Apr 2013
Orcnet: the game has no AI so its best played with friends, LAN, or online. Map approved

Things that i might look into in future updates

I will make more heroes, items, and item sets.
I would really like go get some AI to this map but i have no idea how it works yet
I have been working on ideas for some tower system that allows protection for the outposts at the lanes. I had an idea that they could be disabled by taking the center outpost that belongs to that team.

So now you might know what is comming and i would really like to get some help into that AI stuff. I'm not into jazz at all so i think (unless it can be avoided) i need to fig into it first :/