• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bug Hunt v0.7

Contents

Bug Hunt v0.7 (Map)

Reviews
darkwulfv: Approved a little above the margin. Good job. I do have a list of critique though. *There were minor grammar errors scattered throughout. Try to fix them. *Queens were awfully strong... *It was too easy to make a huge army of bugs...

M

darkwulfv: Approved a little above the margin. Good job. I do have a list of critique though.

*There were minor grammar errors scattered throughout. Try to fix them.
*Queens were awfully strong...
*It was too easy to make a huge army of bugs.
*Farm-Towers are too good. They should attack slower and have a weaker attack, as well as far lower HP.
*Farms should be guarded.
*Big peons give 2.5x more gold, but are exactly the same as regular peons!
There's not enough to do. You make an army of bugs, set up farm towers, and then just attack the middle over and over. The map needs more things to do during the game.
*Hunters respawn wayyy too fast and make killing the net annoyingly hard. I know it's not supposed to be easy, but come on. 5 second respawn?
*Game ends too suddenly. The second that net is dead the game ends. It's abrupt and not a good idea.

The map is approved anyways, however. Good job so far.