• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Is using W3EU smart? (Warcraft Editor Unlimited)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Recently, I've choosen WE Unlimited to enhance my performance on the WC3 Editor. I was mostly interested in using more than the limited set Blizzard gives you. I've experince NO problems with the Enhancer, however, my curiousity deepens. So what do you think, mighty WC3 pros?

Level 9
It's not smart at all.
Read older threads/posts.

The best way: Use Jass NewGen Pack (JNGP).
Find it in the "Tools" download section.

I'm way too lazy to explain why you shouldn't use this WE Unlimited piece of crap. :)

Level 9
cmon sad, dont be like ur avatar scaring away the smaller member. WEU isn't crap, its just an older unuseful version of world editor. it doesn't really add more things, it just uses precreated triggers and events such as the keyboard movement is already built in WEU. still, alot of us suggest Jass NewGeN PaK(or PaCk in canada)

Level 12
You also have to remeber that its outdated by better add-ons, like JNGP. WEU is also an instant rejection for the spells section, since some of the 3rd party functions leak locations and other things that wouldn't happen if you make your own trigger for movment and such.

Level 9
WEU Enchancer is good for adding more tiles to your map. But stay away from the custom Advanced GUI triggers, as they are outdated and can cause problems.

Actually the Advanced triggers is just a bunch of jass codes. So if there is any of the Advanced triggers you want to use, then you better ask here how its done.

WEU Enchancer is good for adding more tiles to your map. But stay away from the custom Advanced GUI triggers, as they are outdated and can cause problems.

Actually the Advanced triggers is just a bunch of jass codes. So if there is any of the Advanced triggers you want to use, then you better ask here how its done.

JNGP is capable of that too..

Status
Not open for further replies.