• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Using WE Unlimited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I've been working on a map for a while now,and,when i got to about 55% with the terrains,i found out that i can't use any more doodads.

I've been using WE unlimited before this,and i know that it can be used to remove the doodad limits.Only i don't know how.

I open the Disable World Editor Limits and hit "Patch" while WEU is open,but i still get the message that the number of doodads has exceeded the limit,and the WEU also crashes when i try to save the map.

I need some advice from anyone who has used WEU.Please let me know how harmful it can be to my map(will it increase lags)if i just double the doodad limit and dont touch the triggers and how can i do this properly.

Level 12
Yes,i know that from what i heard before.

I'm interested on how i can successfully remove the limits,and will doing only this cause increased lags and glitches.

Status
Not open for further replies.