• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[JASS] Is this possible??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
hi all... I was wandering if I could make something like this:

if specific sound is playing then
stop sound

I need it for a test map that I am making where I have a sound system for double kills...

But whenever you make like 10 kills at the same time all the sounds will play at the same time...

So I need to make a system that stops all the sounds from playing except the last kind of double kill sound...

I'm not a really good jass programmer, but I understand the code a little bit :wink: I've tryed this in GUI but it seems impossible :confused: So if anyone could be kind enough to show me how it is done in jass (or create a function in jass so I can use a custom script in GUI that would even be better) I will +rep him/her :wink:

ofcourse it is for educational purpose...
And I'll ask you if you want credits when I'm going to use your system in my map. And ofcourse give them ;)

EDIT: nevermind I already got my problem solved by someone else :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.