• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Is there anyway too make the hero's level go beyond fifteen too thirty?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
People done it for DOTA, but I want it for my campaign.
Can it be done and sorry for asking this.
Never done anything like this so I'm kinda new at the whole hero change thing.

Level 6
No offense, but I know I have answered the first question within the last two day and if I'm not wrong it's still on the first page.

We are more than happy to help you, but take a quick search before asking :)

You are asking how to increase hero max level (I can understand this somehow) and how to increase ability level (can't sry) and you are working on campaign -.^?

Just a little suggestion:
Please for start avoid: RPG/ORPG, campaigns, TD and AOS maps

-Start with simple minigames (easy to terrain and create, few spells units etc)
-Then try to create defense map for example (Few more triggers that spawn units with different stats and few heroes)
-After that you can easy create arena or maps that look like Footmen War!

All else can come after!

Yeah sorry for the asking.
Just new too this sorta thing you know.

253 post count says otherwise.

you can have many posts but still a noob you know... number of posts cannot mean anything about experience... coz you can just be posting into map dev threads, terrain threads etc but has no real experience with the editor... ^^

anyway, the question seems answered... and I agree with what -Kobas- said... ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.