• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Is there any campaign about Sir Anduin Lothar??

Level 4
I'm looking for campaigns about the first and second wars that have Anduin Lothar as a playable character, but so far I haven't found it... I find it strange that one of the characters so important to the Lore of Warcraft doesn't have his story told from his perspective... This character He deserved a campaign telling his story, with him being the main character and showing his story from beginning to end.

Anyway, is there any campaign about him here that I haven't found?

Level 11
"Fall of the Lion" by Luthien features Lothar as one of the main characters:
Fall of the Lion

Edited version uploaded to Hive by @Herogod
Fall of the Lion

In "The Saga of Azeroth Part 1 - The Coming of the Horde" Lothar is playable in one or two Human levels (the campaign is primarily played from Orc perspective):

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
As @Evilhog suggested, better try finding those campaigns that have more to do with Warcraft I-II lore, however, how much Lothar's presence is made manifest is up to you to see.
You could also play a bit of Lothar in 1-2 maps in the Warcraft: Orcs & Humans and Warcraft II campaign remakes on the site.

Level 4
"Fall of the Lion" by Luthien features Lothar as one of the main characters:
Fall of the Lion

Edited version uploaded to Hive by @Herogod
Fall of the Lion

In "The Saga of Azeroth Part 1 - The Coming of the Horde" Lothar is playable in one or two Human levels (the campaign is primarily played from Orc perspective):
Thank yu so much!