• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Should Stormwind have been in War 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a simple question but I would like detailed answers. I for one would've liked a Human campaign in TFT where you play as the so called "reinforcements" that Azeroth sent to Lordaeron.

As for the Blood Elf/Human campaign you could hardly describe it as human considering you have to kill Humans half way through. In fact you would have been better calling it the Illidari campaign.

One thing I heard people complaining about was the lack of stormwind in lore after war 1. Well wouldn't the stormwind campaign have solved that and been far more interesting than Kael'fart Sunstinker and his band of elf junkies? You wouldn't even have to fight the undead for most of it you could battle the trolls, syndicate and ogres maybe even the frost wolves and have the undead become the primary threat towards the end.

I also heard one person saying "finally stormwind appears" in the Rexxar campaign only to be disappointed when they found out it was Kul Tiras - an equally sad story of lore rich potential being wasted.

Anyway thoughts and feelings, ideas too.

Level 31
it dosn't matter if the slaughter was thorough they completely burned down a lot of towns and stormwind which all had to be rebuilt. somehow they did this in fifteen years, and even built the deeprun tram

yet kul'tiras which was a much more prosperous nation with it's vast trade has still yet to recover

It has recovered Tandred has built the navy almost back to its pre second war status just Blizzard are a bit forgetful to say the least and have forgotten one of the most untouched nations of Humanity.

The refugees from Lordaeron fled to Stormwind, the refugees from Dalaran; refugess from the Arathi highlands aswell.

They haven't recovered that much either I mean Westfall and Duskwood are actually independent of Stormwind, they have their own governments for goodness sake.

Right here it goes.

Orcs in first war destroy Stormwind and kill King Llane. Lothar leads all the survivors across the great sea up to Lordaeron. Orcs in Second war invade Lordaeron. Guldan betrays Doomhammer during the war leading to the Orcs to lose and be forced back and away. Lothar however dies in the last battle of the war.

There is a lot more but that is the jist of it.

Level 11
I have to agree with takakenji becuase no matter, Stormwind was supposed to be sacked and it looks just fine in WoW, which it shouldnt becuase it was ransacked, so even IF they could rebuild the whole of stromwind within a what is it a 25 year period? There would still be scars from the orchish sacking.

I didn't say Theramore was an original kingdom but it is classed as a human kingdom. Stromgarde only fell right before wow so it was still alive by the frozen throne, and the same for Gilneas. Dalaran was rebuilt pretty late into wow.

I'm not talking about current human kingdoms I'm talking about the humans that should have been in warcraft 3 the frozen throne.

Status
Not open for further replies.