• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

is there a reason noone can/does join when i start a game in custom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
i start some of the most popular games, have waited 15min even before without someone joining... is there a reason? am i doing something wrong? is there a wait time i dont know about?

Level 7
You waited 15 minutes with no one joining your game and still didn't realize you can't host?

Level 4
I can suggest you this link:

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/f456/hosting-games-router-software-configuration-5888/

It's a tutorial made by Ralle very well made..I had also hosting problems and when I was playing on battle net it pisses me off that I wasn't able to host :( but when I discovered this site, which was mainly for world editor help, I also found this tutorial that makes me able to host now:) I think it could be usefull to you 2..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.