• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Spell] is there a posible punch spell ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
hey guys

i need "punch spell" like dota tuskar's walrus punch. Just punch like opponents to air.
İs there a posible to find w3x files. İ dont know jass and dont know world editor too good.

can u guys help me plz
thx

EdgeOfChaos

E

EdgeOfChaos

If you don't know the world editor well, then you should learn how to at least make a GUI spell before trying to make triggered abilities. Even if you manage to copy it from someone else, you'll have no idea how to fix anything with it or customize it. The only thing you need to know to make Walrus Punch are dummy casters, flying height, and timers. Everyone likes to code cool spells, but you must start small and then work your way up.

Level 2
Thanks you all guys

impale spell good for me but i dont wish any spikes. i found some impale mdx files without spikes. Can we add this files on my own custom impale spell(Punch spell) ?

Attachments

• ImpaleHitTargetWithoutSpikes.mdx
    2.8 KB · Views: 44
  • ImpaleMissTargetWithoutSpikes.mdx
    14.2 KB · Views: 40

EdgeOfChaos

E

EdgeOfChaos

Change the Art<Special> of Impale to that model.

Status
Not open for further replies.