• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need a lil bit of help please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
hey guys, i know this might be one of the stupidest questions in the world but i dont know how to lock the colours/race of a player

e.g when hosting people can change their colour/race which i dont want

can someone give me a step-to-step process of making it so its like hmmmmm e.g dota. thanks alot guys :)

Level 8
I dont remeber what the tab is called but its one of the ones on the top, by that I mean file, edit, view, etc. Find Player Properties and check off the boxes that say fixed position you can even go to the force properties and change them around so that 1 -6 is always on a team and 7 -12 are always on a team.

If that didn't help you just send me an e-mail I'll try and find it myself, I dont have a WE around atm.

Level 2
Go to Scenario > Force Properties and tick "Use Custom Forces" and tick "Fixed Player settings" too.

I hope this migth helps you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.