• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Is someone in charge in the World Editor Help Zone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Ohh so it's only a moderator that is incharge well I thought so I am keeping a keen eye in the World Editor Help Zone whenver someone has posted a wrong thread there I usewally save ''This is not the right place to post.Can a maoderator move this?'' I could have do it myself but I am just a user.Lol I am just watching and moderating the World Editor Help Zone because I love helping and stuff and I also love moderating :D ---lol

Level 14
You can use the "Report" button for that. A moderator will show up and help out.
Oh I read the rules and I thought that the report button is only for reporting those who breack the rulse come to think of it it is breaking the rules ok thanks @Ralle!+rep
Cool story bro. Yeah too bad you're just a normal user and not a mod who can access "special" threads invisible to normal users and can't view the warnings/infraction of individual users.
Yeah.. +rep

Status
Not open for further replies.