• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Is it possible to share only one unit instead of every unit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello,
Another question..
I want to know if its possible only to share one special unit instead of every unit that the player has?

The situation is the following: For my map I have a conquest mode where you have to capture some strategic points on the map which gives you bonuses like additional resources. I decided that the strategic point in the center should have some special abilities. The map is 6v6, so there is no space for a computer that shares his units (the strategic point).

Anyone have an idea whether this is possible? And if yes, how do I do it?

Thanks in advance

Level 7
to answer your question, no it isn't possible. but you could set up a system that checks which player issued the order and if that unit is one of the sharable units. i will try to put something together.

Edit: i don't know how to get which player issued the order so i have no way to make a system work.

Level 2
Or you could have a small invisible unit inside the building, and make a trigger wich makes a player target his own unit instead of the building, and that unit got the spells.

Status
Not open for further replies.