• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Import] Is it possible to import Heroes with Custom Spells all at once?

Level 4
Hello,
I created many Heroes with Custom Abilities (Using only the Object Editor) in my Lifetime. The thing that annoys me is, that they are limited to the Map I created them in. Is it possible to import them without switching between the Maps all the time.

Basically export an import the Unit and the Abilities.

Level 20
In the object editor you can export all your custom units, items, spells etc depending on the tab you're on...
OR every custom element at once (just before "test map" in the "file" menu).
I think that's what you're looking for, but you still have to import any custom model/icon/skin if you use them of course.

Level 4
I think you misunderstood me. I don't have a file or something. I right-clicked a Unit, the "create new custom unit" and the same with spells and just edit the things there, without importing anything. And now I want to use these Units and Abilities in another Map.

I mean, I can put my Map into this, but I think that is meaningless.