1. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Is it just me or are War Hydras too hard for Normal?

Discussion in 'Warhammer 40,000 TD' started by Flayl, Aug 20, 2005.

1. Flayl

Flayl

Resources:
    Resources:
    I noticed that while I played online and when I did the guides. I can beat every single level without leaking until this one. I mean, of course it's a boss level, so maybe you aren't supposed to be the one who kills them, but they manage to escape my maze with one with more than half hp and the other with more than 3/4. They would have to go through my maze like 2 more times if I wanted to kill them.

2. GST_Nemisis

GST_Nemisis

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    ok if youre plaing eldar make two or three bone eads (or the highest upgrade in the bone ead dricetion) and they will have stun, i cant remember if ralle left it in intentionally or not but it iwll stop them from getting past,,only on bosses tho.

3. Robi

Robi

Resources:
    Resources:
    eldar, bone ead? wasnt that imperial guards? and if it was ig, ralle removed their bossstun abbility.(bone eads are a evolution from guardsman)

Yours
    Robi

4. GST_Nemisis

GST_Nemisis

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    oh yeh i forgot :p got confused because i always play eldar or imperial so i confuse their units

5. Robi

Robi

Resources:
    Resources:
    is there any unit thats a real anti boss unit?if not ralle should add one i think.

Yours
    Robi

6. dragonmage1703

dragonmage1703

Resources:
    Resources:
    Theres not supposed to be an anti boss unit, Thats were the mazing and teamwork comes into play.

7. Flayl

Flayl

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yes, that's true, but the question is how many mazes are they supposed to go through before being killed.

I've tried with Dark Eldar it is a lot easier with challenge.