• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Is anyone into Latin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I was just wondering....is anyone else into Latin?
If you say it is dead on this thread I WILL FLAME YOU
LATIN IS NOT DEAD, IT'S JUST TAKING A NAP
Plus, the Pope, doctors, lawyers, and smart people taking Latin use it all the time.
I've been taking it for a while now, and I really like it. What about the rest of you?

"Luke, ego sum pater tuus!"

Level 7
GST..watch yourself
If Latin is dead, how do i speak it and read it EVERY DAY? How does the Pope use it? Now, that original European language, that one that nobody knows, THAT'S dead, because no one is fluent in it.
Isn't the official language of Vatican City Latin?

Level 21
wow the smallest country in the world speaks latin as its primary language...great.

its dead in the sence that dod 1.3 is dead and that comadore 64 is dead and the wild west is dead. yeh people are gunna play day of defeat 1.3, yeh people are gunna crack out their commadore 64 and yeah people are gunna re-enact the wild west, but just as with latin, they're nothing that they used to be. latin only exists in force when looked at certain things, medical names, historical references. lets be fair, latin is just about as popurlar a language as gaelic or corninsh.

Level 7
But with Latin comes Romans
And with Romans comes an awesome civilization, so I like Latin
By the way, are any of you in a Junior Classical League (I know there are ones in America, but I'm not sure about everywhere else)

Level 30
latin suxat :p
lol realy i have latin in school...
next year il quit but still
lukus , pater tuus est.

avus rosa donum
avum rosam donum
avi rosae doni
avo rosae dono
avo rosa dono

avi rosae dona
avos rosas dona