• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ironclad Submarine - HD Version

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
After my last work for Kam,
I got the honor of converting another model for him from SD to HD.
Now that he has given me his OK again, I am pleased to be able to present my version of the Ironclad Submarine to you.

And thanks to Archaos, who once again helped me when I stood with my head in front of a wall. 😂

191636-4a969cfc8403be1f93aef31ab1988caa.png

(The hammer symbol on the paddle wheels and on the bow is from the Dwarven Pack of the legendary CSW-Team,
for this detail all praise goes to these gentlemen.
That's why I didn't rename the text files needed. Hats off to their abilities.)
Previews
Contents

Ironclad Submarine - HD Version (Model)

Ironclad Submarine_Portrait (Model)

Ardenaso

HD Model Reviewer
Level 33
it's beautiful !
Such awesome work!

It's really special for me to see this. Back then as a teen I made the original concept art design for Rommel's Heart of Storms mod and now seeing a HD version (with submarine modifications) is amazing. Love this!
you should also start modding HD models and skins !

Level 34
Such awesome work!

It's really special for me to see this. Back then as a teen I made the original concept art design for Rommel's Heart of Storms mod and now seeing a HD version (with submarine modifications) is amazing. Love this!
Thank you very much. The original concept is yours? o_O
Heart of Storms ... the mod made me aware of the Hive all those years ago.
I am honored that you like it.

Thank you very much. The original concept is yours? o_O
Heart of Storms ... the mod made me aware of the Hive all those years ago.
I am honored that you like it.
Behold, the original concept art piece! Back then when I had no idea what I was doing. 😂 Rommel of course changed some details here and there to fit in with his work.

Attachments

• Ironclad.jpg
    Ironclad.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 65
I'm pretty sure I will have use for this model too lol

Nice one mate. Well I‘m just wondering is there any possibility to change the textures of the WOW model to make it looks more reforged?
Hey, not sure what you are referring to there, but this is not a WOW model in such terms that all these parts are from reforged lol

I know this is not a WOW model, mate lol.
lol ok, well it could be rather confusing, but to answer that question, its less likely the actual textures, it would be more likely that it is the formatversion of the model and the meshes, although adjusting those would likely end up needing new textures anyways.
so yes there would or should be a way, i am not overly familiar with doing that to a WOW model. Would need someone more familiar with the porting of WOW models for this i am sure.
Maybe a simpler but longer way would be to just redo the model with reforged parts to the best of your abilities lol