• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Submarine

Status
Not open for further replies.

BG

BG

Level 1
After searching the model archive, I found no matches for 'submarine'. Then, I went around on the forums to see if I could find a link to a submarine model. There was this 'Gnomish Submarine' but ethier the links were broken or the download was broken.

So, I request a SSN Seawolfe class submarine. Or any modern military sub, i'm not too fussy.

ssn-21-dvic117-s.jpg

Level 21
qua model there are mainly no differences between submarines from WW II, and submarines in 2000. Maybe they're a bit taller. but the model is basically the same.

Oh, and you won't find any modellers in here, so take that model or use the warcraft III dragon turtle if you find that a better alternative

BG

BG

Level 1
Eleandor said:
qua model there are mainly no differences between submarines from WW II, and submarines in 2000. Maybe they're a bit taller. but the model is basically the same.

It depends on what class it is.

Oh, and you won't find any modellers in here, so take that model or use the warcraft III dragon turtle if you find that a better alternative

Well, it works, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.