• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Invisible platforms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 51
Hello guys! My brother and I are working on a campaign, and we make a cathedral. We like to have 1 floor with the base cathedral and over the first floor the second floor with the organ and so on. but if we place invisible platforms that our char can walk on the second floor, he can't go under the platforms, he walks automatically from the first floor to the platforms above... please help!

shure +rep for help

Level 6
mm, you could try making the platforms only have air collision then making the hero targeted as an air unit after certain conditions? I think? I'm not sure you could do what you want to do. You'll probably have to make the second floor a separate region on the map you're teleported to.

Status
Not open for further replies.