• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Inventory Full Warning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I'm making a bags system, and i need that when a unit clicks on an item and it has full inventory the Full inventory warning isn't shown. Picking the "unit is issued an order targeting an object" event and stopping the unit doesn't help. I've tried to do some research but looks like i had no luck.

Any suggestion?

Level 3
I'm pretty sure that in advanced game play thing there's a sound file to the error that is played, and also a text message as well.

Level 7
i decided in the end to just leave the inventory full warning and let people understand the need to set the inventory to a page with free slots in order to pick up an item, but thanks everyone for your suggestions I see most other inventory systems work like that aswell and i want to keep it simple :smile:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.