• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi everyone,
I'm new on Hive. However I started creating a WC3 map about 4 years ago. I think it is nearly good for release. The map is a bit like DoTA, though it is made by myself and not copied. It also is a bit more active (shorter and stronger spells). I added a recall spell in order to get back to your base more quickly. You may also enter the arena for some change in game. There you may gain wood with which you will be able to purchase extra items (not yet but will be coming soon). I also intend to add a turret that will offer upgrades for your base. I made the game more aggressive by giving bonus-money for controlling the lanes (for all three: 1.5 extra gold per sec.) In order to win you first need to destroy the at least one magic defender (that will respawn after 300s and make the stronghold invulnerable again) in order to make the stronghold vulnerable. As soon as you did so you will be spawning super-warriors on the particular lane. I also made 2 forests where there will be monsters to kill (not yet done) As soon as it is done I'll upload it on hive, which helped me a lot by developing the game so far. Until then you may want to visit competition-of-Legends.blogspot.com where you will find a link to a site where you will be able to download the map. But I repeat: It is not done yet! I'll always be pleased if you'd like to write some constructive comments and also liked it if you became one of my followers! You will always be welcomed on my blog/site!

hanibal (acabar100)

Last edited:
Level 3
Yeah,
thanks
I'm working on it quite hard but I'm not so good at terraining, so it doesn't look too good. However triggers are working fine and it's a lot of fun.
Right now I'm working on new heroes and balancing.

hanibal/acabar100

Status
Not open for further replies.