• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello,

I just joined up today and figured i would introduce myself to you all.

I am Kaltos_Zane, here is a small bit of information about myself, I currently play Warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne, i play on US east and US west, i use this name there so more then likely you'll see me on one of those servers searching for some loap maps as well as some fairly good TDs(though at the rate i'm going it'll be a miracle to get my laptop to allow me to host games).

As of a few years ago i've been attempting to build a custom map of my own but sadly it's still on the ground, i'm trying to get the terrain finshed but i'll get it eventually as i get the time.

A few years ago i used to be a heavy standard game fighter but since it's been so long i'm a bit rusty and have to start from scratch since the username i used to have was removed due to inactivity.

I hope to get to talk to most of you in the forums and maybe on battle.net chatrooms.

Status
Not open for further replies.