• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Introduction of the Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.

NIV

NIV

Level 1
OK, maybe not. I am new to this site, and just wanted to say howdy-ho. Just a question if you might, a lot of people have avatars made by the wonderful egg, (gitlich for example), and i just wanted to know how I can get him to make me one, and if so, how I could contact him. Thanks for your time.

Level 7
NIV said:
OK, maybe not. I am new to this site, and just wanted to say howdy-ho. Just a question if you might, a lot of people have avatars made by the wonderful egg, (gitlich for example), and i just wanted to know how I can get him to make me one, and if so, how I could contact him. Thanks for your time.

Howdy-ho! and welcome.

Level 2
i dont think Egg mods wc3 anymore. so sending him a PM might not work. you could try contacting one of the older skinners (one of the IG members is probably your best shot) and see if their still in contact with him

Status
Not open for further replies.