• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Introducing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
I have a small web presence in general. I'm actually on this sight because I'm quiet into the Vuen's DnD map. Feeling it's potential could be far greater than it is, I've taken an active stance on contuing the work of Vuen and Spiritman0. It's an RP map that's less played than your typical SotDRP.

I'm certain I'm gonna be using the forums a lot. My programming skills are minimal, having a basic introduction to it. My artistic skills are nearly non-existant, taking up drawing at an age of 3 only to stop around age 10. So it's an uphill battle. Weeeeeeee!

I've already collected a ton of visual resources, and certainly plan on crediting and informing the majority. Really, that's about it. Maybe I can make a map of my own some time instead of modding someone elses.

Level 6
Welcome!

Welcome to The Hive!!! Enjoy you Stay!... ^.^

The Hive has many things that Help

I'm a Somewhat "OK" Map maker idk how i would Rank myself with Maps...Snice i dont have Enough Public BETA Test's to really known what People think of them...lol...

Im yet to find a Real reason why i join'd the Hive...But o well lol...Welcome!!!

And i look foward to Any new maps ^.^

(Me and my Freind Team Work Maps...But we Each have are own maps So we help each other with what we can...Though i cant a Dierct Link to the Map it self...I Can Supply basic Info over the Map at....

Wiki : SoLSoldier - Guild Launch Guild Hosting

Level 13
Thank you all.
I spend nine hours working on this current map a day, six sleeping, and eight working. I use the rest for misc stuff. So I'll be dedicating a lot of time to furthering my skills.

For an idea of what I'm modding, this is the project I'm leading off of to further.

The Hive Workshop - Vuen's D&D SMW 1.1a

Kudos to Baron for reading what I wrote and Nanoha for the the sizable response.

Status
Not open for further replies.