• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Introducing gg-game.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 32

The Hive Workshop is pleased to announce an exciting partnership with our new friends at

gg-game.com

GG-MaRs said:
About GG Client

GGClient is the latest challenge platform that support internet players mutually play with each other, developed by Singapore Ocean Technologies And Media CO.LTD.
Players can play games with other gamers in the platform, which were originally played by means of LAN;By using this platform, people can connect and play with friends, while enjoying a very good latency. Currently you can also chat with other players on this platform. And we will add other network services based on this platform soon.The platform turns the internet into a huge cyber cafe, which enables the players to connect and play games in such a way as they play in LAN.
By gamers, for gamers is our tenet. We will try to present the best game platform to serve all the players in the world. Let's get started!

Features of GG Client

1.Extreme fast gaming speed.
2.Ping test system,get to know the connection speed before playing, save your precious time.
3.Powerful buddy system and clan system.
4.Live game telecast system for the most popular games.
5.International E-Sports gateway with plenty of information.
6.Anti-smurfing and anti-cheat system, the only platform which can identify cheaters.
7.The only gaming platform designed by gamers, best customized for gamers.
8.Customized services for each game.
9.Useful tools: ping tool, and on-line translator, etc.
10.Interesting experience ladder system, make the platform battle more exciting and excellent.
11.Level system, high level player will take more authority in platform.

Contact

Business & Partnership: Marketing{at}gg-game.com
Support & Suggestions: Support{at}gg-game.com

GG-Game Staff said:
Greetings!

GG-Game being one of the fastest growing gaming community around the world is now reaching out for War3 Map Developers.

We are insearch for interested War3 Map makers who wants their products, maps, or projects to be supported by GG-Game. If the project is supported by GG-Game, we will ensure that we will properly endorse and advertise the said project in all possible ways there is through GG Media.

We can also provide a game room in GG Platform dedicated for the project map plus a dedicated forum for your product here in GG-Game Forum upon request.

Requirements for Project Support:

1) Project Developer should have a GG-C Account
2) The one requesting for Map Support should be the author or developer of the map or at least part of the development team.
3) Start a thread in this forum with the MAP NAME as the thread title
4) The content of the thread should contain a short summary of the project and detailed description of the map (e.g. Estimated/Average finish time, suggested number of players, map type = RPG? Survival? Tower Defense? etc)
5) Attach the map sample or include a link to where the map can be downloaded
6) Your contact info - MSN
We will contact you ASAP after we have examined and checked your proposal. Other deals and matters will be discussed through MSN

For project inquiries, Please contact GG.MaRs via mail at anis.zhou{at}gg-game.com (change at to @)
E-mail title should be "GG Project inquiries"

Thank You and looking forward to a productive partnership together

GG-Game Staff

On behalf of the entire site, I'd like to welcome GG-Game to The Hive.
Welcome new friends!

I'd also like to encourage all Hive Workshop users (especially mapmakers) to register and participate at GG-Game.

This new partnership is sure to be helpful and useful to both communities!

Last edited:
Level 1
Archian, it is funny, because now we aren't the fledgling little start-up like they are, we're on top now! This is excellent news :D

Welcome, and good luck in the future, GG-Game!

hey, all guys here.. GGC is massive.. it's got about 15,000 users online playing warcraft right now and this number is normally over 20,000 during the weekends, what's more , it's got more than 1 million registered members.

Plus, more than 2000 threads are posted every day in its forum, which is much larger than hiveworkshop.

GGC is officially recognized by and cooperated with Blizzard so it's NOT simply a private server, most of the world top-class warcraft 3 leagues are hosted on GGC, for example WC3L. Also, GGTV is becoming the most popular way to watch a live wc3 games.

It's an excellent alternative way to play warcraft instead of BNet, if you have latency problem when on BNet, just give GGC a try, you will be falling in love with it.

I hope now you have a better idea about what GGC is.

Last edited:
Level 36
hey, all guys here.. GGC is massive.. it's got about 15,000 users online playing warcraft right now and this number is normally over 20,000 during the weekends, what's more , it's got more than 1 million registered members.

Plus, its forum gets more than 2000 posts every day which is much larger than hiveworkshop.

GGC is officially recognized by and cooperated with Blizzard so it's NOT simply a private server, most of the world top-class warcraft 3 leagues are hosted on GGC, for example WC3L. Also, GGTV is becoming the most popular way to watch a live wc3 games.

I hope now you have a better idea about what GGC is.

I wasn't referring to how popular the service is, i'm talking about money! It's probably closer to a startup then it is a multinational megacorporation, am I right? :D

Best of luck anyway, depending on the amount of dotas hosting, I might consider switching.

Status
Not open for further replies.