1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The poll for our 11th Music Contest is up! Help us choose the most awesome cinematic tracks by casting a vote!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Melee Mapping contest #3 - Poll is up! Vote for the best 4v4 melee maps!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 30th edition of the Modeling Contest is finally up! The Portable Buildings need your attention, so come along and have a blast!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Aftermath has been revealed for the 19th Terraining Contest! Be sure to check out the Results and see what came out of it.
    Dismiss Notice

Into The Darkness v1.10

Submitted by svpforever
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
「Into The Darkness」
By †SVP±Forever†

Gameplay

The final battle with the Undead has come. The Undead has become strongest than ever that must be stopped or they will destroy the world. Races from all over the world has been united to defeat the Undead. It has been the greatest battle of all time.

Screenshots

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Features

Hero Defense And Story Mode
Unique Bosses Battle
Custom Heroes and Items
Unique Save/Load System

Credits

SuPa-, Illidan(Evil)X, dickxunder, -Grendel, HappyTauren, Kwaliti, Kitabatake, General Frank, Mr.Goblin, Darkfang, Blizzard Entertainment, Nightcrime, I3lackDeath, -Berz-, Paladon, D1000, Klingo, Squiggy, Amigurumi, tobe100x, giero202, bachtu, 3Qbadao, hiapheo, hiveworkshop, mjllonir, Tranquil, PeeKay, Callahan, sPy, Thrikodius, Daelin, Burning_Dragoon5, AceHart....

Latest Changelog

v1.10 - 2/12/2017
-Reduced Lag
-Improved Save/Load System
-New Save/Load Hero (Legendary Guardian, Unlocked At 1000 Player Experiences)
-All Heroes Buffed, Some Changed Model And Name
*Agility No Longer Increases Attack Speed. You Can Buy Tome Of Attack Speed At Unknown Shop*
-Decreased Creeps Size
-Many Small Changes

Changelog
[/COLOR]

v1.09i - 2/2/2017
-Reduced Lag
-Improved Save/Load System

v1.09g - 1/25/2017
-Save/Load System Reworked

v1.09f - 10/23/2016
-Just a Fixed version of few things

v1.09e - 6/16/2016
-Endless Mode: Creeps And Bosses In Endless Mode Will Reduce 33% Of Their Damage

v1.09d - 5/25/2016
-Endless Mode: Remade The Spawning System (Easier For You Guys To Get Player Experiences)

v1.09c - 5/21/2016
-Player Experience: Fixed Total Honor Points When Killing Bosses Showed Up +1 Instead Of +2
-Hell Hound: Removed Ultimate Ability (Freezing The Game :D)
-Endless Mode: Backup Bosses Now Will Show Up When Fury The House Of Life HP Dropped Down Under 25% Instead Of 20%, Added HP Potions To Random Shop 2, Small Terrain Changed, While Backup Bosses Are Fighting, Fury The House Of Life Will Invulnerable

v1.09b - 5/20/2016
-Fixed Player Experience (Function Reaching Gold And Honor Points Give Experiences Now Working)
-Bosses: Hell Hound (Fixed No Longer Removed Heroes Completely From The Map)

v1.09a - 5/20/2016
-Fixed Player Experience (Function Every X Kills Give Experiences Now Working)

v1.09 - 5/19/2016
*Added Player Experience System (Save/Load System)*, Player Experience Explanation Books Placed At Random Shop (Story Mode) And Supply Shop 2 (Endless Mode)
-Player Experience System: Added Hero Vital Heart (Unlocked At 150 Experiences), Added Hero Beowulf The Brave (Unlocked At 600 Experiences), Added Chest (Located At Dueling Area, Using For Receiving Items From Player Experience Code)
-Commands: Added -hints on/off (Show/Hide Hints, Host Only), -damage on/off (Show/Hide Damage Engine, Host Only), -playerexp (Show You How To Gain Experiences)
-Items: Added 2 Books Of Player Experiences (Explain About Player Experience System)
-Heroes: Earth Elemental (Changed Intelligence Power To Strength Power), Lightning Elemental (When Lightning Elemental Is Dead, All Avatar Of Storm Will Be Destroyed), Decreased All Heroes's Scale
-Blessings Of Gaia: The Damage Attribute Doubled For All Blessings
-Bosses: Decreased Some Bosses's Scale
-Many Small Changes

v1.08 - 4/23/2016
Heroes: Werewolf (Changed Name And Model Into Wolf Lord, Wolf Spirit and Hyper Jump Buffed), Prime Matron (Changed Name And Model Into Space Orc), Death Revenant (Lightning Power Nerfed), Lightning Elemental (Removed Lightning Down Hatred, Added Thunderwrath)
*From This Version Each Hero Will Have A Skill Book Instead Of Normal Agility/Intelligence/Strength Power*
*Increased All Attribute Spell Damage From x5 -> x6*
-Endless Mode: Added Backup Bosses For Your Team, Last For 30 Seconds
-Story Mode: Reduced Time That Kel'Thuzad's Army Coming From 9Mins -> 6Mins, Reduced Time For Each Wave In Grim Castle Zone
-Items: Remade HP Bonus System, Master Of Life - Tier 6 (Increased Life Steal Attack From 12% -> 16%), Removed Potion Of Healing/Mana (Endless Mode), Added Changing From Honor Point To Gold And Gold To Honor Point (Endless Mode)
-Hero Stats: Now 1 Intelligence = 11 Mana + 0.15 Mana Regeneration Instead Of 13 Mana + 0.17 Mana Regeneration, Every Hero Starter Agility/Intelligence/Strength Decreased, Increased Starter Damage, Every Melee Hero Increased Starter HP And Armor, Decreased Defense Bonus Per Agility Point From 0.5 -> 0.34
-Units: Reduced Some Units And Buildings Scale
-Some Small Changes[/COLOR]

Keywords:
Into, The ,Darkness, SVP, Legendary, War, Death, Deathly, Angel, Forever, Lich King, Hell Hound
Contents

Into The Darkness v1.10 (Map)

Reviews
10:47, 4th Mar 2016 Ardenian: After the map submission rules, every icon needs a DISBTN version. I noticed the item 'Ring of The Creation' shows BTN instead of DISBTN. Please fix it. It would also be a lot more pleasent if the attack and armor...
  1. 10:47, 4th Mar 2016
    Ardenian: After the map submission rules, every icon needs a DISBTN version. I noticed the item 'Ring of The Creation' shows BTN instead of DISBTN. Please fix it.
    It would also be a lot more pleasent if the attack and armor types have the correct border types and passive abilties being passive ( Strength Power, e.g., has an active icon border, but is passive). The Button Manager allows you the creation of such.

I played the story mode up to Chapter 7.2 and a bit more. Overall it is a simple Hack'n'Slash, as known from maps like X Hero Siege, but Into The Darkness shows up some more ideas, like upgrades for spawned defenders, runes and some little secrets.
    The heroes and their spells are an eye-candy. The terrain is average, designed with many little doodads, sometimes plain empty, especially blighted areas.

As playing myself, I would suggest, svpforever, that you add some more information regarding story and chapter introductions. Sometimes, for example for 'secret' bosses, one has to search a bit to progress. Pings could be one solution, as it was done for the frozen infernal boss, to help players orientate after/before and in between chapters.

10:10, 7th Mar 2016
    Ardenian: Required changes made, approved

2. Legal_Ease

Legal_Ease

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Screenshots please...Don't know how? Learn how here!

Edit: Looks really good now!

Last edited: Dec 20, 2015
  3. Uklabokalala

Uklabokalala

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Sounds great! I'll try this when I get the time. =)

4. Legal_Ease

Legal_Ease

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I don't understand why it has the Goblin UI but maybe I need to download it and play it. I can't until I get my WE back, but it looks pretty impressive from the screenshots.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2015
  5. Daffa the Mage

Daffa the Mage

Map Moderator

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Legal_Ease is talking about the screenshot.
    Yeah, I can't see the screenshot here either. Where did you put those screenshots, imgur?

6. Eldin HawkWing

Eldin HawkWing

Resources:
    Icons:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Looking Good.

7. wrath bringer

wrath bringer

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'll review your map after I review Naxxramas

8. WhiteFang

WhiteFang

Resources:
    Resources:
    The screenshots are working now and the description seems to match the rules so this now ready for reviewing.If any of my fellow reviewers want this,go.If nobody does,Ill take it xD

9. wrath bringer

wrath bringer

Resources:
    Resources:
    Mine crashes when i try to play the map I get a Fatal Error

10. WhiteFang

WhiteFang

Resources:
    Resources:
    Check your map for any triggers that are disabled or have requirements you don't have

11. Daffa the Mage

Daffa the Mage

Map Moderator

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Set your setting to highest quality setting.

12. DUTY OF RS

DUTY OF RS

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    I enjoyed the map alone, but it will be a lot to do after 20 mins, and you will be confused where to go etc. Making it way to hard for an single player to play it. I would recommend 2 people playing it, because there will be 1 defender and 1 attacker.

But i really enjoy the abilities and such.
    The terrain is OK.
    You need to check out something when a tip comes, like this: Archimondes ultimate ability got an cooldown of 19 seoncds.
    You will see whats wrong.
    When you are creating and hero and starting to defend the first castle, and when the scene with kel'thuzad comes, he says something i dont remember, but he said something about planets. You wrote "Plannets"
    change it to planets.

Overall i think this map should be approved.
    And my personal rating is: 4/5.
    Good job!

13. Warseeker

Warseeker

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Good Map!

14. svpforever

svpforever

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    #DUTY OF RS: I'll fix them in the next version. My English isn't very good actually ^^ sorry about that. Thanks for the rating, I'm really appreciate that.

#Warseeker: Thanks!!

Recently, I'm really busy with school stuff.... so you know.....^^ I'll try my best to update this map once a week. Thanks for playing my map.

15. DUTY OF RS

DUTY OF RS

Resources:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Alright, good luck!

16. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    My eyes hurt. The horror of colour!

17. Could you please add more information to item abilities ?
    For example, what does the ability Dark Faerie do ? This information should be available in the tooltip.

18. Magepowers

Magepowers

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey dude can you fix the recipe for Life Taken? It needs six items which makes it impossible to make, cause you can only have 5 items with the recipe in your inventory.
    Also, this map is really great. It's very fun with a few friends to play with. The grammar on the cut scenes could use some work though.

Edit: Actually I found out that I was using the wrong item for the recipe. So never mind about Life Taken.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2016
  19. Magepowers, Life Taken does not require the recipe item itself, so it is possible to craft it ( just take the six ingredients into your inventory, without the recipe)