• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

interceptor limit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I have created a version of the carrier's interceptor attack but for some reason there is no limit to how many interceptors I can hold and therefore if I leave it on autocast I will have 60-70 of them in several min

how do I limit them as I cant see anything obvious in the hangar ability or launch effects

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Its a requirement. If you look at the actual train interceptor ability of the orignal carrier, you will notice it has a requirement. This requirement is what generates the red text when full and what prevents you training more. It is clear your ability currently does not have one or the one it does have is not working correctly.

I would like to post in more detail about how to set up the requirements but honestly I do not know. I have not looked into requirements much as there is just so much to learn in the editor.

Status
Not open for further replies.