• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Insomnia Graphics - Please Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
If anyone has any Insomnia Graphics skins on their pc, please upload them to the site so we are able to use them! They have been lost with Wc3Campaigns. :cry:

Level 5
Werewulf said:
Hmm..weird...be cool if it wasnt just undead for heroes. Be cool if choas and good version ones too.
So im not allowed to make any?

You are misunderstanding it seems. "Insomnia Graphics' was a skinning/modeling group whom created undead skins/models for heros. What the author of this thread is requesting is that the OLD IG skins/models be re-uploaded, as they were lost when the Wc3Campaigns database cut out; not that someone create new skins/models.

Level 18
Hey whitey, Ill probably be getting a tablet soon and i might start skining again, but mainly i wanted to say i was terribly sorry for not being of any help with your mod over at the hubb..

i was in the pocess of moving my crap and no longer was able to complete my duties.

sorry if its hard to understand, im on like 2 days with no sleep. (evil circuits!)

Status
Not open for further replies.